This one is easy and tasty!!!
2 3-ounce packages of RAMEN Noodles (I know, I thought, really, Ramen Noodles)
Discard seasoning packets
3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Kosher salt (I always cook with Kosher salt- it really makes a difference)
1 Bunch Swiss Chard, leaves only, thinly sliced (I used fresh Broccoli
but Spinach would work too)
1/2 cup fresh parsley, coarsley chopped
5 large eggs
1/4 cup coarsely grated parmesan cheese
Freshly ground pepper
1. cover noodles with hot tap water in large bowl flipping once, for 7 minutes:they should pull apart without breaking. Drain in a strainer and shake to dry. Return to bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and a pinch of salt.
2. add chard and parsley to the bowl:toss, pulling apart the noodles. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste: add to the noodles and toss to coat.
3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 9 inch skillet with a lid over med. heat. Add the noddle mixture and press down with a spatula: cover and cook until the bottom is golden brown, about 8 mins. Place a large plate over the pan: invert the cake onto the plate. Slide the cake back into the pan, cover and cook until golden on the other side, 5-10 mins. Invert onto a plate , sprikle with salt and cut into wedges.
(I have a skillet that is oven safe, once the bottoms was golden I put it into the oven just to make sure the eggs were done. Or if you need to keep it warm until serving)
Yum, I really liked this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment