I just received May/June magazine for Adobe Photoshop Elements, this issue is about layers and how to use them. It wasn't as easy as the book made it sound or maybe it's me! But I was able to fix red eye (that was the easiest) remove Greg from the picture, feather the edges, change the background and add text. Yes it took me hours but.... I can say that once you do the steps and follow directions (reading them over and over) it is pretty cool! I am looking forward to the other tips in the magazine.
3 comments:
Photoshop is so much fun! It one of my favorite past times! It is truly amazing everything you can do...there is always so much more to learn!
I love photoshop too! I think I need a class to learn all the shortcuts that photoshop has. For now I will just struggle with step by step instructions.
I hate photoshop. Wish I liked it.
Post a Comment