Mom and I went to a Scrapbooking/Rubber Stamp show on Sunday. I found this cute little camera stamp. I plan to use it when cataloging photos or when I give photos as gifts. I better start stamping, I have 500 photographs ready to be cataloged!
All my photos are in labeled folders, numbered and saved on my external hard drive. When I print the picture I will add the folder + number to the back that matches the saved one- easier to find what I am looking for- this was recommended by the Teacher at the class I took. I am very far behind but this is a great rainy day project!
3 comments:
What do you mean by "catalog?"
All my photos are in labeled folders, numbered and saved on my external hard drive. When I print the picture I will add the folder + number to the back that matches the saved one- easier to find what I am looking for- this was recommended by the Teacher at the class I took. I am very far behind but this is a great rainy day project!
Can you come to my house for a weekend, week or month & catalog my photos!!!!! The time I waste trying to find what I'm looking for. : (
Post a Comment